CWC has Quality, Safety & Environmental ISO Accreditation
Any organisation can have printed policies and procedures (or soft copies saved on a server or in the cloud) explaining the way they would like things to be done. However, it is more significant, from a risk management perspective, to ensure that these policies and procedures are implemented across the organisation without exception or compromise.
These ISO certifications ensure strict control over all aspects of CWC’s operations, including product life cycle from development, assembly, supply, use through to end of life treatment. The implementation and maintenance of our Integrated Management System is intended to have a continual positive impact on our employees, the environment and offering/service to customers & enables us to provide products & services that are consistently safe, reliable and of high quality.
CWC is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 for:
- Consistent assembly & distribution of products
- Continually improving efficiency
- Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
Work, Health & Safety Accreditation
CWC is accredited to ISO 45001:2018 for:
- Committing to preventing injury and illness amongst employees, clients, contractors, visitors and the community
- Continual risk assessments to minimise any risks
- Monthly safety inspections, including equipment and PPE
CWC is accredited to ISO 14001:2015 for:
- Developing initiatives to reduce our environmental impact
- Compliance with regulations
- Cost efficiencies