DM Flooded Suction Dosing Module
DICE, from Meunier Technologies in Canada, is a brand new patented product brought to the Australian Market by Convergent Water Controls. DICE offers a complete replacement for manifolds incorporated in typical dosing skids. The following link explains the differences between the DICE DM and DS models DICE DM / DS Comparison
- Integrates all the components required for a typical chemical dosing system. Block design ensures a compact and reliable system.
- No glued or threaded connections significantly reduces chances of chemical leaks
- Significantly reduces footprint and skid size.
- Simple installation – 3 bolts and 4 connections
- Extremely high quality due to individual machined components.
- Overcomes issues of traditional piping systems such as bad joints, many potential leakage points and continual dosing pump pulsation causing mechanical fatigue.
- Optional Calibration column installs directly onto DICE
- Standard configuration: 1/2″, 150 psi max, Transparent Acrylic Body, PVC parts
- On request: 1″, 250 psi max, Block in PVC or PVDF
- O-ring options: Viton or EPDM
- Many port configurations available: Solvent Weld, NPT Female, BSP or NPT male for hose connection kit
- Possibility of having only 1 dosing module for 3 pumps
- Patented Design – Meunier Technologies